Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Land of The Rising Sun




So in 5 days I will be diving head first into a completely new adventure! Can you guess what it is? Well, if you read the title of this posting you will probably guess Japan... AND YOU'D BE RIGHT! In 5 days I WILL BE IN YOKOSUKA, JAPAN!

There are so many thoughts swirling around in my head
(what else is new... I'm a girl). Nervousness at traveling so far from my family and friends (and pets!!!), starting a new phase in my career--no more sitting behind the computer desk for 8 hours straight--and traveling outside of the United States for the first time since I was 3. Goodness Gracious!

I want to document my travels and keep people updated on my great big journey so this blog will be awesome.

Special shout out to my Mum, my brother, and my bff for helping me get ready for Japan over the last few weeks. I haven't started packing yet but the giant Ricardo (luggage not Ricky) sits in my living room corner waiting....

Here are a few Japan Travel related items I checked off this weekend: new camera, a couple new pairs of work jeans (although the Rock Revival jeans I shouldn't of tried on were my true love. those jeans better be available when i get back), kick-butt backpack from TJMaxx, adorable umbrella from the bff, and most importantly... I got DTS authorized! Whoohooo! A few more things to do... LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Ok, now I'm rambling and getting sleepy... but before I say goodnight let me just mention another weekend discovery... OLE Henriksen BlueBlack Berry Enzyme Mask. Holy guacamole! This stuff is heaven! I will have to do another post my Seattle haul :)

NIGHT!


2 comments: